10 October 2021
1. The paranoid kind. (v.6-8)
2. The prosecution presents the case. (v.9-10)
3. The passionate defence. (v.11-16)
4. The prophecy fulfilled. (v.17-19)
Some lessons to apply:
a) God’s people will experience hatred and persecution in this world.
b) Sin is always a downward spiral and has its consequences in this life and the next.
5. The preserving of a remnant is testimony to the Lord’s faithfulness. (v.20-23)
For details about this sermon and for related resources, click here: graceportsmouth.com
We are grateful that we have been given permission to share all the hymns as listed on www.emw.org.uk/onlinesongs. We have all correct licences (CCLI: 1170275 & 533112, PRS for Music Licence : Licence Reference LE-0026043) to play the hymns as online services.
Please visit emw.org.uk/onlinesongs for more information.