26 September 2021
1. David turns to Jonathan, his covenant friend, for help. (v.1-11)
2. Jonathan turns to David, his covenant friend, for a future. (v.12-23)
3. Saul turns to Jonathan with anger. (v.24-34)
4. Jonathan turns to David with a warning. (v.35-42)
5. Clinging to the covenant.
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. (Romans 15:4, ESV)
For details about this sermon and for related resources, click here: graceportsmouth.com
We are grateful that we have been given permission to share all the hymns as listed on www.emw.org.uk/onlinesongs. We have all correct licences (CCLI: 1170275 & 533112, PRS for Music Licence : Licence Reference LE-0026043) to play the hymns as online services.
Please visit emw.org.uk/onlinesongs for more information.