On behalf of Grace Baptist Church, I extend a warm welcome to our website. Here you will find information about the church, who we are, what we believe, where we are and what we do. If you are looking for a Bible centred, Christ honouring, serving, loving fellowship then you have come to the right place.
We think of ourselves as a family of Christians, ordinary people who meet together to worship God. By ‘ordinary’ we mean: young people; children and teenagers; studying at school and college; middle-aged people, working at various occupations to earn a living; older people, appreciating their retirement years.
The members of our church are people of different ages, different backgrounds and accents, forming a local family of Christian believers, and belonging to God’s great world-wide family.
However, in our diversity, we hold one vitally important thing in common, which is our desire to worship God reverentially and to listen to clear, practical Bible-based teaching.
The Bible and its teaching is at the heart of all we hold dear, because it is through the Bible that God reveals Himself to mankind.
We have made five important discoveries:
1. God has made us; loves us; and wants us to know Him.
2. Jesus Christ is God’s Son, through whom we come to know God as our Father.
3. The world has gone wrong, and we as human beings need to be changed.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ died for us, and has arisen from death. He is alive for evermore.
5. Through the Lord Jesus Christ we can be forgiven, and find new life in Him.
We live in a sad world where so many die without God and without hope. Never has the message of the Bible been so needed. Can I invite you and your family to attend our services, you will be made to feel welcome.
Pastor Evan Richards.